分享

Invictus

Invictus。不敗
Out of the night that covers me,。超脫出困住我的夜晚
Black as the pit from pole to pole;。黑得如同南北極之間深洞的夜
I thank whatever gods may be。我感謝神明(如果有神明的話)
For my unconquerable soul.。為了我那不會被征服的靈魂  
In the fell clutch of circumstance,。在這深陷泥沼般的情況中
I have not winced, nor cried aloud.。我不曾退縮過,也不曾大聲哭叫過
Under the bludgeonings of chance,。在受盡壓迫的境遇下
My head is bloody, but unbowed.。我的頭鮮血淋漓,但是絕不低頭  
Beyond this place of wrath and tears。在這個憤怒眼淚交織的地方
Looms but the Horror of the shade;。恐怖的陰影漸漸迫近
And yet the menace of the years。以及這些年來的威脅
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.。找到我,然後你會發現我,無所畏懼  
It matters not how strait the gate,。儘管大門這麼狹窄
How charged with punishments the scroll:。無論判決書上是否寫滿了宣判的處罰
I am the master of my fate.。我是自己命運的主宰
I am the captain of my soul。我是自己靈魂的統帥
分類:科技

浮生若夢,時光如白駒過隙,一去不復返。

評論
上一篇
  • 下一篇
  • 更多文章
    載入中... 沒有更多了