1. marvel /wonder 對...感到驚奇(v.)(n.)
Don't lose your sense of wonder. To find things that we can marvel at each day.
2. yucky 相反 yummy
3. saturate (v.)充滿 飽和
The smell of baking bread saturated the air inside and outside the bakery.
4. landscape 風景
Iceland is known for its beautiful landscapes and breathtaking nature.
5. unbridled (adj.)不受控制的、無限的
He has unbridled enthusiasm for cinema.
6. Old age starts where curiosity ends. 活到老學到老
Curiosity could be the new fountain of youth.
7. Is that your grandfather on your mom's side or your dad's side?
8. Who are you close to?
My sister and I are really close. We have a really close relationship.
9.Are you a patient person? 你是個有耐心的人嗎?
10. My best friend Mary is very kind,smart and funny.
Those are good qualities to have in a friend.