1. posture (n.)姿勢、姿態
Developing good posture when you walk and sit is good for your back.
2. learn the hard way 透過痛苦的經驗而學到
She learned the hard way that early retirement is not a good idea.
3. You reap what you sow. 種瓜得瓜，種豆得豆/一分耕耘一分收穫
4. Curiosity killed the cat. 太好奇會惹禍上身
5. to do (more/less) for +n. 較有/無幫助
Drinking water will do more for your health than drinking soda.
Riding your bike to work will do more for the environment than taking your car.
6. I hope that I'll be a lifelong learner. 終身學習者
I am not overly curious. I try to be curious about things that are good and helpful without being too curious.
7. One of his defining characteristics is that he is an enthusiastic person.
8. When you are curious, you can learn all kinds of new things that will really make your life feel more full. I get really curious about outer space. When I learn more about those things, it excites me. How fast does the light travel? What is gravity?
9. to go down a rabbit trail. 偏離主題
The meetings often get interrupted as we go down a rabbit trail.
10. When you shine the light from a flashlight on something, then you can see it better.
11. an attitude of gratitude 感恩的態度
You have an attitude of gratitude.